Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

Missing out

Arrgghhh!!!

Just went to Caliente to check out the usual updates and realize what I am missing out! Singapore Salsa Congress 2006!!!

Damnit... stuck in this bird-dun-lay-egg place where there is limited space to learn and even fewer places to dance, there is nothing much I could do. Seems like I am losing enthusiasm, but I am just waiting for my summer to arrive when I can go up north to learn and dance in Indy! Just can't wait...

In the meanwhile, please don't remind me what I am missing in Singapore cos by the way things are looking, it will be a lonnnngggggg while before I go back home.

*agony*

Comments:
you didnt miss much ;) Catch the videos in my lastest post!
 
yeah salsaslut~ i saw it yesterday! was that you who were dancing with that "fresh meat"? you look much slimer!
 
Was I that fat b4? *wails*

hahaha... optical illusion lah, there's no weight change :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?