Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

Moving on yet again

I just cannot stay unhappy, or mad or angry for long period of time. The Lord is kind enuff to grant me goldfish memory, to forget things that shouldn't be or never shall be remembered.

That, comes with a price as well.

I tend to forget anything that makes me happy, thus leaving me unsatisfied with my mediocre life. Try as I might for myself to recall, they are always in vain. I also tend to forget the things I need to remember, like my novels or even when I try to memorize text. Thank God for showering me with the luck to scrap through my exams till this point. I guess recognizing one's weakness is a good start to gain more control with the life you have. Recognizing this one is a step, and I've got thousands more to thread.

Thanks bro, fer your "higher calling" motivational speech. Haha I am blessed to have you around. I tend to forget in the midst of my mindless pursuit that sometimes things are just meant to be. You never know what's installed for you in time to come, or any greater design you are supposed to be part of. I like to draw the essence of that speech to this point. Kinda makes me licking my own wounds but hey, I'm not that bothered by it, so to speak. After all, this is a blog created for me to complain. Whether you like it or not.

It is always good to see and know that people move on in their lives instead of stagnant within their prisons of quicksand that lure them deeper into the abyss. Having someone to take care of you seems like the best alternative ever, a beacon of hope that guides you through your darkness hours. Solitude. Loneliness. Sense of being abandoned. There is only this much a man could stand. Cheesy as it sound but, Love, conquers it all. I like the idea of a pandora box, where the evils of the world pours out and seize the people. But Hope creeps out of that box of sins, promising those who seek it hard enough the chance to find it in the least expected places.

Every man has their limits. And we need to test them to find where our individual boundaries lie. People who are satisfied with their limits only fall in between what we call comfort zone. And as we lie there without giving a heck on what we do not know how to do, these two ends start closing in on you. Until you find that one fateful day you are just depending on what you are comfortable with, and the reluctance to push bounds you heavily to the ground. That, is your new limit.

I think its about time I start pushing mine.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?