Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

So much to do, so little time

Yeap. I am alive from being trashed on my birthday. After what was like 15 shots or more within 1 hr plus, I guess I knew where my limit stood especially after that night. Had to wake up at 6am in the morning to complete a paper despite having hangover and dizzyness. Not too bad lah, I just spent the morning puking in any toilet that I gone past AND have to prep for Wisconsin Games.

Wisconsin Games was a blast!! Even though IUSSA did not win any single game (which I predicted), we had a hell lot of fun going around Madison. After all, winning isn't everything to me but I'm not sure about the rest... Anyway we went back to our hotel at Marriott Courtyard where we dipped into the jaucuzzi for a while. After which, its party time! I must say that the event was really well-organized. And how on earth did they manage to secure the lounge to allow 18 years and above to enter a club?!? That I need to find out!

The Purdue pple really showed us how hard they could party, much to my amazement and broke the stereotyped image I had of engineers. Maybe, they just DOTA, drink and go for classes. That must be it. Should check out how well they could handle the liquor. It was a really fun night, and "incidents" occur that made it really memorable (for someone, that is). I think that throughout this trip, the bonding amongst other SSA really started in the club! After all, alcohol is a social luburicant.

I could not settle down and get back to my books. Really got hyped up by the trip to Wisconsin (and wanting more!). Even though today's tuesday, my mind's off to the coming weekend's parties. Halloween Party by AAA! Talk about something to look forward to! The party's on Saturday, and I guess I will continue after the party to club. Speaking of clubing, I believe I might go on Friday as well. After all, with the Michigan fans coming down to support their football team, it will be packed with pple! OR I can head down to UIUC for the 3 day 2 night Halloween Party! I am one hell of a distracted student...

So much to do, yet so little time. And yeap, I conveniently neglected my project due this coming Sunday. Oh well, its Sunday. Hope I can get it done by this coming Friday noon!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?