Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

Christmas

Love Christmas!

Maybe its the builtup in preparation for this awesome season. About gathering with your loved ones. Sharing and giving mood that everyone is in, about warmth and love.

If I have a wish this year, I would wish for one perfect Christmas Day in my lifetime. Complete with a perfect Christmas eve dinner, sitting around the fire with friends and family talking shop. When the clock strikes 12, we exchange presents and Christmas carols playing in the back drop. The day will be perfect with snow outside, wind blowing slightly. Christmas tree decorated with presents placed abundantly under it. The anticipation of gift exchange, the warmth from the fire and the love from family and friends. How perfect.

Maybe, sometimes, I am asking and imagining too much. Things that do not seems plausible.

At least, I dream.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?