Saturday, December 23, 2006

 

Constraints

Working within our means, thats what I got today.

Its true, I cannot ask for more. Especially one like me, in such special circumstances. There are times where I do not fail to ask why me. But guess God has a plan for everyone. It is through this kind of constraints that I am maturing mentally. For good or for bad, I do not know. One thing for sure is that I will not let myself or anyone I hold dear to be in the same predictament as me. One mind working towards my goal.

Still, I understand the rationale. I comprehend the motive behind it. But maybe, everyone is in their individual unique situation that does not call for convention assessment. We always want something, whether its practical or not. And each individual who receives a gift uses it in their unique ways. Thats why God created so many individuals. We all have the freedom of choice.

When your choice gets restricted, you work within what is given to you. Never more. Try to push the limit and something may be taken away from you.

I am in between this fine line of sensitive zone. Cant help it, I'm born with it.

Still I work within my limits.

Whether I like it, or not. There is no choice in the first place. Such is my life.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?