Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

New Year Ahead: 2007

Time flies when we least realize it, and to me, 2006 is a blurry of events and ongoings in my life that sped through these 365 days. So much for being 24, next yr is another year older.

Many things I can recall about 2006; of the fun times I had with the people here in IU, of my slacking 2 mths in army to fulfill my disruption, of meeting my family here in States, of friendship established. These I am grateful, and to many more things uncited but heartfelt. 2006 has been a good year. And I got a hunch 2007 will be even better.

To all whom may concern (thats you!): Have a great year end party and an awesome time having fun, keeping in mind to give thanks for the blessings that you receive. And I wish you have a smooth and bountiful year to come. God bless you.

Tonight, its out to paint the town red despite having diarrhoea for 3 fricking days and too thick headed to find a doctor to get some proper medicine. I guess some steak can do the trick! Maybe a little red wine to wash it down, just for good measure.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?